On your life-changing Tandem Jump, you will be briefed by your highly experienced sky dive instructor about the jump, and then you’ll be on the aircraft enjoying the scenic ride up to altitude.
You can see the Gulf of Thailand, beautiful beaches, and Pattaya city - then it’s time to Jump!.
After you exit the aircraft, securely fastened to your instructor, enjoy the freefall and the adrenaline rush as you fall at speeds up to 220 Kph (125 Mph) per hour!! You can activate or “Pull” the parachute and steer it as well.
The parachute ride is exhilarating as you float down back to earth.
With beautiful weather year-round and sea views from a maximum of 13,500 feet, there’s nowhere better to skydive, and no previous experience is needed.
Our main attraction, the Tandem Skydive is a wonderful way for complete novices to experience the thrill of freefall in a wonderful environment with the most stringent safety standards and USPA Qualified Instructors.
Weather Conditions It's important to consider weather conditions when planning a skydiving trip.
Thailand's weather can vary, but the dry season (November to April) generally offers more favorable conditions for skydiving.
Always check with the operator for weather-related updates and possible restrictions.
Tandem skydiving is the most common option for beginners.
In this type of jump, you are harnessed to an experienced instructor who guides you throughout the process.
You'll receive a brief training session before the jump, and then you'll be able to experience the thrill of freefall followed by a parachute descent.
Important Information about your Tandem Jump No Scuba Diving 24 hours before your jump as you risk severe decompression sickness if you do.
- Alcohol and skydiving DO NOT mix.
- Do not drink before jumping.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol, you will not be permitted to jump.
- Weather must be suitable for jumping.
- Excessive wind or clouds will prevent us from operating.
- In such a case your jump will be re-scheduled.
- Our basic weight limit for jumping is 95 Kg.
- However, certain instructors are prepared to take those in excess of 95 Kg.
- A surcharge may apply to jumpers over 95 Kg.
- See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- You will be jumping with the clothes you are wearing when you arrive at the dropzone.
- We recommend a T-shirt and long pants and normal running shoes.
- No flip-flop sandals or high heel shoes.
- Remember, skydiving is an extreme sport, and it's essential to prioritize safety.
Always listen to the instructions provided by your instructor and follow their guidance throughout the entire process.
A Bird's Eye View
Once you've regained your composure (and your breath), you get a 5 to 7-minute canopy ride enjoying a bird's eye view of the world around you.
If you'd like, you can assist the instructor in flying the parachute and together you will fly back to the ground for a soft landing.
Enjoy your skydiving adventure in Thailand, and have a fantastic experience!